80Twenty standard training programs cover the essentials and fundamentals of architecture modeling based on generic project case studies. The training program is sufficient enough for Enterprise Architects to get started to model the architecture of a live project.
Upon completion of the Essential training, trainees will have the following competencies:
- Understand what is a model, modeling process, standards and challenges.
- Analyze information to determine what to model.
- Develop the model using Sparx Systems EA software.
- Review the models to ensure correctness and completeness.
- Manage the models such as baseline, traceability, transformation and generation of code and documentation.
In addition to training, 80Twenty offers on-the-job, on-site and on-line project consultation workshops to coach project teams to effectively and correctly apply and adapt lessons learnt from the essential training using real-life live projects.
Upon completion of the coaching services, project team members will have the following competencies:
- Apply lessons learnt from the essential training.
- Analyze live project information to develop the project architecture models.
- Conduct reviews of the project architecture models to ensure correctness and completeness.
- Manage the models such as baseline, traceability, transformation and code/document generation.
Additional competencies and topics can be included.
80Twenty also provides optional continual support services to assist organizations to ensure optimal and sustained EA practices. 80Twenty support services include but not limited to the following :
- Mentor/hand-hold project team to apply lessons learnt from the essential training and live project workshop.
- Conduct model review and provide feedback to project team.
- Conduct training on additional topics on modeling, tools and etc.