80Twenty training services cover the essentials of architecture modeling sufficient enough to get started to model the architecture of a live project. All essential training will use generic project requirement case study.
Upon completion of the Essential training, trainees will have the following competencies:
- Understand what is a model, modeling process, standards and challenges.
- Analyze information to determine what to model.
- Develop the model using Sparx Systems EA software.
- Review the models to ensure correctness and completeness.
- Manage the models such as baseline, traceability, transformation and generation of code and documentation.
Trainees will use their own live project as a case study during the Live Project Workshop to apply lessons learnt from the essential training.
Upon completion of the Live Project workshop, trainees will have the following competencies:
- Apply lessons learnt from the essential training.
- Analyze live project information to develop the project architecture models.
- Conduct reviews of the project architecture models to ensure correctness and completeness.
- Manage the models such as baseline, traceability, transformation and code/document generation.
Additional competencies and topics can be included.
80Twenty Project Consulting Services (PCS) include but not limited to the following services:
- Mentor/hand-hold project team to apply lessons learnt from the essential training and live project workshop.
- Conduct model review and provide feedback to project team.
- Conduct training on additional topics on modeling, tools and etc.