EA for Business Process Modeling
Click to RFQ
This 1-day hands-on guided workshop introduces you to the most essential features of EA to model BMPN-compliant business processes and collaborations based on a simple case-study. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to use the essential features of EA to:
- Model BPMN-based Business Processes & Collaborations
- Model Swimlanes, Pools, Lanes, Activities, Flows, Gateways, Events
- Model Collaborations between Pools.
EA4BPM will not cover BPMN Choreography and Conversation models.
Attendees are assumed to have prior knowledge and some working experience in business process/workflow/SOP management.
- Start and Configure a new EA Project
- Root model, Packages & sub-packages for Business Process Modeling
- Model Business Process Diagram elements: Pools, Lanes, Activities, Flows, Gateways, Events
- Model Collaborations between Pools
Trainees are responsible to bring the following for the training:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later notebook installed with Enterprise Architect Corporate Edition (Download 30-day evaluation license from http://www.sparxsystems.com/bin/easetup.msi ).