EA for Enterprise Architecture Modeling
Click to RFQ
This 1-day hands-on guided workshop introduces you to the most essential features of EA to model your Enterprise Architecture based on a simple case-study of a small size enterprise.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to use the essential features of EA to:
- Establish EA Framework & Repository Structure
- Create Custom meta-data
- Create the BAIT (Business, Application, Information & Technology) Architecture models
- Trace architecture elements across BAIT models
- Search and generate dashboard reports
EA4EAM contains limited information about modelling methodologies, best practices, guidelines and techniques. It will also only cover the strategic level of the Enterprise Architecture which form the basis for more detailed tactical architectures which are covered in the following courses:
- EA4BPM: Business Process Modeling for the Business Architecture
- EA4SAM, RAM & TDM: Software Architecture (Requirements, Functional, Database Design and software classes)
Attendees are assumed to have prior knowledge and some working experience in managing enterprise IT systems inclusive of IT planning, project/application portfolio management, IT systems development and maintenance.
- Start and Configure a new EA Project
- Root model, Packages & sub-packages for Enterprise Architecture Modeling
- Develop custom Profiles for custom Meta-data
- Import/Export custom reference files
- Model the strategic BAIT architecture models
- Traceability Matrix & Impact Analysis
- Search and Dashboard Reporting using SQL script
Trainees are responsible to bring the following for the training:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later notebook installed with Enterprise Architect Corporate Edition (Download 30-day evaluation license from http://www.sparxsystems.com/bin/easetup.msi ).