EA for Software Architecture Modeling
Click to RFQ
This 1-day hands-on guided workshop introduces you to the most essential features of EA to model user's (or business) requirements, systems requirements, data requirements and technical design based on a simple case-study.
- Model user or business requirements;
- Model systems requirements such as systems functions and constraints;
- Model data requirements;
- Model systems technical design architecture; and
- Trace model elements from user requirements to design.
EA4SAM contains limited information about modelling methodologies, best practices, guidelines and techniques which are covered in detail in the following courses:
Attendees are assumed to have prior knowledge and some working experience in users and functional requirements specification, database design and technical design specification.
- Start and Configure a new EA Project
- Root model, Packages & sub-packages for Software Architecture Modeling
- User Requirements Diagram
- UML Package, Use Case, Class and Sequence Diagram diagrams
- Class Participation & Object Interaction Diagrams
- Model Property Specification
- Traceability Matrix Specification
Trainees are responsible to bring the following for the training:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later notebook installed with Enterprise Architect Corporate Edition (Download 30-day evaluation license from http://www.sparxsystems.com/bin/easetup.msi ).